Sunday 24 August 2008

Cats in the garden.

Tom is eyeing up the fish in the pond for a little snack. Mum Tilly is a bit annoyed with him this morning as he has been attacking her quite a bit.
Tom finding another route to get at those fish, or perhaps there is a big juicy frog on those lily leaves. I must have rescued about 3 this week that he has brought me. Fortunately most of them he just brings in to play with and I managed to get them back to the pond. However we were not too happy last week when they both brought in a couple of baby birds, which unfortunately died the next morning. Although we love the cats it is always sad when they kill another animal.

Tom helping his dad in the garden. I don't think thats quite level!
I have posted these photo's mainly at Glenda's request, hope you enjoy. (click on photo to enlarge)


1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Aw, it's great to see some piccies of the cats - they look like they're full of mischief!

Glenda