Friday 22 August 2008

My Time To Craft Challenge


Being new to blogging this is my first attempt at a challenge. I have picked 'mytimetocraftchallenge' 2 buttons, ribbon, flower and glitter.
Having recently bought Cute Companion stamps and never had to make a baby boy card before I thought that this would be a good time to try it out. So this is my first entry.
The image was stamped with black ink and coloured using a blue and silver Sakura pen and washed out with a damp brush. Glitter glue was added to the moon. The 'wonderful news' was stamped using a blue Brilliance ink. The textured background was done with a Fiskars background plate (have had this for a long time and hardly used!).

6 comments:

Jo said...

Beautiful card!! Thanks for choosing MTTC as your firt challenge, hope to see you again soon :o) Jo x

Wendy said...

This is a lovely card and well done on entering your first challenge, there'll be no stopping you now. lol
Wendy x

Beryl K said...

What a beautiful card, so simple but extremely classy. I'm quite new to this blogging business as well. Thanks for visiting my blog

Lesley said...

Pretty card, thank you for taking part in the MTTC challenge this week xxx

Kate T said...

This is so pretty. thankyou for taking part, I like the blue :-)
Kate x

Wendy - Anntaurus said...

This is so cute!! Love the stamp.