Sunday 10 August 2008



This is a card I have made today using a new set of stamps from Elusive Images.

The background was made with 'glimmer mist' spray inks. However instead of spraying I painted a peice of A4 white card with two colours of pink and then oversprayed with gold. I then cut out the area I found most interesting.

The background was stamped using a dark pink chalk inkpad. The front image was embossed in gold and coloured in with Sekura metalic pen. The embelishment is a circle of pink shrink plastic stippled and stamped using a stazon ink.

2 comments:

Wendy - Anntaurus said...

Beautiful card and a great start to your Blog. I hope you enjoy the world of blogging!! Have added you to my list.

Glenda Waterworth said...

Welcome to the world of blogging and I think people are going to enjoy your blog, judging by what I've seen so far. I'm completely biased of course!

Glenda