Monday 11 August 2008

Busy Weekend

More cards from my busy weekend crafting



From a new set of stamps from Elusive Images. Posies.

These stamps are just fantastic for stamping on parchment. I stamped the large posy stamp 4 times with white stazon onto parchment. The roses have been coloured from the back with Inktense colour pencils. I have embossed the frill on 2 layers alternating from front to back, this gives the impression of a frill.


This heart stamp I thought ideal for a wedding card. This time I stamped onto shear heaven paper which is similar to parchment but has different qualities in that you can paint onto it without it warping. I have used twinkling H2o's for colouring. Also a little glitter glue was painted onto the bells.

















Similar technique to yesterdays card, using glimmer mists for background. This time I sponged an oval stampbord with die inks then over sprayed with gold. Then stamped and embossed with gold one of the elements from the background.



















1 comment:

Glenda Waterworth said...

Lovely cards, I hadn't realised you were a parchment expert!