Thursday 9 July 2009

The new garden



From this
To this

Some of you may recall the top photo that I posted last year. We managed to secure an extra piece of land at the back of our house to extend the garden. Well after quite a bit of work we now have a very pretty garden which I love to potter about in. I think I get my green fingers from my late grandad who I always remember as having a very colourful garden with wonderful scents. When I planted this I wanted to get as much colour in as possible just to see how it worked out and I am quite pleased with the result. On the trellis to the right I have sweet peas some of which I have cut today and brought indoors, they smell devine!

2 comments:

Beryl K said...

Such a transformation. Your new garden is beautiful
Beryl x

Rosie said...

Looks like a pretty garden and I bet the sweet peas smell gorgeous. Rosie