Sunday 5 July 2009

Crafting again

Well after a long spell of not being able to use my craft room I am at last crafting again.




On Friday I went to the Graphicus open day to catch up with all the new products and see the girls demonstrating. I was really inspired by Judith's bead making with the melting pot and UTEE. I have had one of these pots for years and have done very little with it but think it will be getting brought back out of the cupboard and dusting off!.




Glenda was using some of her older stamps as well as new ones, and that has inspired me to make this card using some of last years stamp sets. I think we're all a little guilty of buying new stuff and playing with that, the older stuff gets forgotten but I think I will start going through all my older stamps and try out some new ideas.




So when I've finished this post I'm back to the craft room.

2 comments:

Beryl K said...

Great card Sant, good to see you posting again
Beryl x

Anonymous said...

hi Sandra,

it was lovely to see you at the open day and glad to see you've been doing some crafting again.

Hope we see you again at the next one.
Glenda