Friday 12 September 2008

Geisha -Sketch Saturday


First of all thanks to those of you who posted comments on the ATC's, sorry I've been a bit late in getting to them but had a few problems with Internet, your comments are very much appreciated.


I've been a bit pre-occupied with other things this week so have not had chance to get into my craft room. However this is my first challenge this week for 'sketchsaturday'. Having had a slight tidy up of my craft room!!! I found some clear acrylic stamps that were in the bottom of a draw and took the inspiration from them.

5 comments:

Jo said...

Oooo very elegant indeed :o)

Debbie said...

Lovely oriental card Sant. Thanks for joining us this week at Sketch Saturday. Debbie x

Gill said...

Beautiful, very stylish, great colours, love the gold, and a fab image, thanks for joining us this week
Gill x

Jo said...

Oh wow this is so beautiful!
Thank you for joining us this week at Sketch Saturday.
Jo xx

Beryl K said...

Beautiful card Sant, very elegant
Beryl x