Thursday 1 January 2009

Happy New Year

Hi, just like to wish anyone visiting a Happy New Year.

Unfortunately it has been some time since I have been able to access my blog, I spoke too soon when I said I was on the mend and had serious set back which left me completely bed bound for nearly three weeks but hopefully I am at last on the road to recovery, although was hit by this awful cold bug just before Christmas.

I am looking forward to this new year as last year was a very difficult one for me. Will be off to sunnier climes shortly for recuperation! Then hopefully will be back into my crafting very soon.

Took these photos this morning of Tommy skating on ice!!!! He actually was trying to get at the fish underneath the frozen pond. Fortunately there were no disasters.
















3 comments:

Anonymous said...

awww, CUTE! His paws must have been freezing! I love his markings - he's very handsome.

Glenda

InkyArtitude said...

A Happy New Year to you Sant... sorry to hear of your relapse but hope that 2009 will bring you lots of good things with better health too! I love the pics of your Kitty, when I saw the first one, I feared the worst but thankfully, he remained dry (and the fish remained wet).

Beryl K said...

Happy New Year to you Sant, and I am so glad you are beginning to feel better, enjoy your time in the sun
Beryl x