Monday 26 January 2009

2 ATC's

A couple of ATC's I made yesterday. I find when I havn't been in my craft room for a while and inspiration has deserted me, it helps to make ATC's.



The bird was stamped onto stampbord. I first stippled colour on with chalk inks in dark yellows and greens. Stamped the bird with a permanent dye ink, then just added a touch of colour with pencils. The background was embossed first and then colour added using by sponging, using distress inks.





Oriental flower and text was stamped onto white shrink plastic and coloured in using pencils. Background was from a piece of paper from my stash.

5 comments:

Beryl K said...

They are beautiful Sant. I really must start getting into these ATC's they are remarkable.
Beryl x

Crissi Harvey said...

There both beautiful sandra

Thanks for joining in with the Arty Girlz challenge.

crissi xx

Julie Allain said...

WOW They are absolutely wonderful!! MY favourite is the top one but they are both FAB

Thanks for joining in with this weeks Arty Girlz challenge I hope you'll join in again

Julie x

Faye said...

Both of these are really fantastic. I'm so glad you said how you got the look on the cards. Really beautiful.

CraftyC said...

These atcs' are beautiful!
Clairex