Wednesday 16 September 2009

Busy Busy Busy!

I've been so busy for the last few weeks, I have been up and down the country both for business and pleasure so crafting has had to take a back seat for a while. After next week I am hoping to settle down and get back into my craftroom and try out a few new items I've purchased on my travels. So hopefully I will get back to posting on a regular basis again!!

You can see from the last post though that I have been making cards for MCS Cd's, I have made some for the last couple of CD launches but have been on such a tight deadline that unfortunately I did not get chance to photo them. Working with the CD's has been a good experience as the graphics program is so easy to use and I find that I can spend ages just going through the images altering and changing them. For anyone who has problems with graphics programs for photo's etc. I would recommend buying one of these Cd's just for the actual program, it's well worth it.

No comments: