Saturday 14 February 2009

Glenda's colour challange - Teal and brick.

Although I'm not officially able to enter this challenge I thought that the colour combination was very interesting and not one that I would normally use, so I decided to have a go for myself.

The stamps used were from the new E. I. theme plates butterfly daisy / poppy sets.
The background was done on a white glossy card and lightly brayered with 'tea dye' & 'marmalade' distress inks. I then stamped the large background stamp with a teal stazon ink.

The flowers were stamped onto glossy white card with the teal ink.

2 comments:

Beryl K said...

That is really lovely Sant. It sounds an unusual combination but it works really well
Beryl x

craftimamma said...

I really like this Sant. I ordered my stamps from Graphicus on Friday and can't wait for them to come. This colour scheme does work exceptionally well.

Lesley